The Friends of Pacific Rim PTO presents the annual Pacific Rim Jogathon. This will take place Friday, November 4, 2016!
This action-filled event allows students to invite family, friends and the greater community to sponsor them for the number of laps run!
Our total fundraising goal for 2016-2017 school year (combined Annual Parent Giving Campaign and Jogathon) is $225,000 ($275/student)
This year we are implementing Pledgestar, a new online fundraising system
- Pledgestar allows each family to create a personalized fundraising page to easily solicit and track donations for Jogathon participants, and thank all of their sponsors for donating to the Jogathon.
- We will also continue to accept offline donations with a paper pledge sheet. Click here for pledge sheet.
- Prizes will be awarded to top Jogathon fundraisers.
- Prizes will be awarded to top Jogathon runners.
- Click here to see the prize flyer.
Parents are encouraged to runs laps with their child(ren) or cheer from the sidelines. There are also many volunteer opportunities for parents to help ensure the event goes smoothly. Click here for volunteer flyer.